Heather Muller Circle Privacy Promise
While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our customers trust. Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Heather Muller Circle. Here then, is our promise to our individual customers:
1. We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
2. We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
3. We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
4. We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, been authorized by the customer, or are required by law or our regulators.
5. We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information. We may, however, facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies. These companies are not permitted to retain any customer information unless the customer has specifically expressed interest in their products or services.
6. We will tell customers in plain language initially, and at least once annually, how they may remove their names from marketing lists. At any time, customers can contact us to remove their names from such lists.
7. Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our policy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
8. For purposes of credit reporting, verification and risk management, we will exchange information about our customers with reputable reference sources and clearinghouse services.
9. We will not use or share, internally or externally, personally identifiable medical information for any purpose other than the underwriting or administration of a customers policy, claim or account, or as disclosed to the customer when the information is collected, or to which the customer consents.
10. We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up to date, and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their account information (except when we are prohibited by law), and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.
We want you to understand what personally identifiable informationthat is collected through this web site and how it may later be disclosed.
You can visit this site and find out about our products and services, read our corporate reports, check on career opportunities, or use other value-added services without giving us any information about yourself.
Heather Muller Circle does not collect information from non-customers.
If you are a customer, details about the information we collect and how it may be disclosed is contained in our Licensing Agreement.
Additionally, non-customers who receive promotional messages about our products and services may elect to not receive ('opt out') further messages. If you opt out from receiving these messages we will retain your e-mail address solely for the purposes of facilitating your request.
If you wish to review information provided on online applications, you can contact us to request a copy of the personal account information you provided through our customer service numbers. There may be a charge for certain information that is requested. To protect your privacy, proof of identity or other authentication is required.
Customers may review and change contact information such as address, phone and email information by signing on and updating their personal profile.
This policy was last modified 01/01/2006
Our Privacy Notice
Keeping customer information secure is a top priority for all of us at Heather Muller Circle. This notice tells you how we collect, handle, and disclose personal information about you. This notice also applies to former customers as well as current customers unless we state otherwise.
Our Policies and Practices to Protect
Your Personal Information
We protect personal information we collect about you by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that meet or exceed applicable law. As a current customer, you can learn more about how we protect this information by reviewing the Heather Muller Circle Privacy Promise for Consumers.
Personal Information We Collect and May Disclose
The personal information we collect about you comes from the following sources:
1. Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, and telephone number,
2. Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or nonaffiliated third parties, such as your account balances, payment history, and account activity,
3. Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency such as your credit bureau reports and other information relating to your creditworthiness, and
4. Information we receive about you from other sources, such as your employer and other third parties. We may disclose any of the above information that we collect to affiliates and nonaffiliated third parties as described below.
Nonaffiliated Third Parties To Whom We May Disclose Personal Information
Nonaffiliated third parties are those not part of the family of companies controlled by Heather Muller Circle.
We may disclose personal information about you to the following types of nonaffiliated third parties:
1. Financial services providers, such as companies engaged in banking, credit cards, consumer finance, securities, and insurance,
2. Non-financial companies, such as companies engaged in direct marketing and the selling of consumer products and services.
3. We may disclose information about you as described above in Personal Information We Collect and May Disclose to third parties that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
4. We may disclose personal information about you to third parties as permitted by law, such as disclosures necessary to process and service your Heather Muller Circle account.